Aberamffra Cottage is available to rent in one week periods beginning on Saturdays. To find out if the cottage is available for your required dates please get in touch via the contact page. Check-in is after 2pm and check out is before 10am on the departure date. Prices vary depending on dates so please see up to date prices on the pricing page.
To view pictures please go to the gallery page.
- Living Room – Two sofas, TV (Freesat), DVD Player, CD player/radio, dining area with estuary views. Electric fire.
- Sun Room –Seating and bi-fold doors to balcony.
- Substantial Balcony - With barbecue area. Estuary views.
- Bedroom 1 – Double bed and an en suite bathroom with shower and toilet. Double door to Sun Room.
- Bedroom 2 – King-size bed and a bunk bed. Private access to bathroom if required.
- Kitchen – Fridge/freezer, oven, grill, hob, kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Additional option: Undercroft bunkroom. This is a rather basic ‘bunkroom’ but has a modern en-suite shower, washbasin and toilet. It offers a double bed, bunk bed and a single bed. The bunkroom has separate access and is available for a modest additional rental.
- Superfast Broadband and Wi-Fi
- Central heating (modern boiler) upstairs. Electric radiator in bunkroom.
- Off-road parking.
- Well behaved pets are allowed.
- No-smoking inside the cottage.
- Disabled access: NB access to the cottage is via a set of steps down to the front door. Please contact for more details.
- Check-in time is from 2.00pm.
- Check-out time is before 10.00am.